Academic direction for BSc Programmes in Economics, Management and Social Sciences (EMFSS) is provided by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). This means that the LSE’s leading academics set the programme’s curriculum, provide the content and mark the examinations. Students also have access to the virtual educational portal and online library.
Ranked 2nd in the world for Social Sciences, LSE is a global community of people and ideas. The BSc Business and Management is designed to train highly qualified specialists in the fields of business and management and to give students additional knowledge, skills and a way of thinking which help them stand out from the crowd.
The parallel degree is open to students enrolled in one of the programmes at Tomsk State University.
- The language of instruction is English.
- The Programme includes 12 courses.
- In order to obtain a diploma of LSE a student should pass a minimum 11 courses.
- Each year a student can take maximum 4 courses.
- The duration of study at LSE can vary from 3 to 6 years.
- Sufficient level of English proficiency confirmed by a certificate of international test:
- IELTS (overall score is not less than 6.0 points, each part is not less than 5.5);- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English;- City & Guilds International ESOL 8984 Mastery award;- Pearson Test of English, Academic: 54 overall, with 54 in Reading and Writing elements;- TOEFL iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub‐tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub‐tests.
- High level of mathematical background;
- General secondary education confirmed by secondary school diploma and sufficient level of knowledge of the key subjects;
- Successful completion of the first year at TSU confirmed by a Transcript of Records.
- More Information about Entry Requirements