HOW TO APPLY?
I. For exchange students: Choose one of TSU partner Universities offering courses in your speciality. Please note, that:
- Not all programmes at partner University are available for exchange students!
- Programme at partner University should correspond to your programme at TSU!
- At least a half of credits you earned should be transferred to your degree at TSU!
II. Fill in online application form.
III. Bring the following documents to the Centre for Joint Academic Programmes:
1) language certificate (not older than 2 years), confirming B1-B2 level according to CEFR; in case you have no certificate, you could provide a confirmation letter from your teacher (a template to be provided by the Centre for Joint academic Programmes) or to have an English test TSU twice a year (in the middle of September, at the end of February).
Please note, that some of our partner Universities require international certificate and do not accept any confirmation letters!
2) motivation letter;
3) letter of recommendation, including the following information and applications (for students):
a) GPA (not less that 4.0 out of 5.0), confirmed by a copy of transcript (or diploma) ;
б) portfolio – any documents confirming your achievements in science, education, sport, arts etc. for the last five year (if documents are issued in a foreign language, they should be translated into Russian or English)
4) letter of recommendation from scientific advisors from TSU and partner University (for PhD students), including information about the scientific results to achieved during the mobility period;
5) letter of invitation from a receiving institution (in case a University you've chosen is not TSU's partners list);
6) scan of your passport/ID, which should be valid for the whole period of study abroad or longer (depending on migration legislation requirements of a receiving country).