If you have decided to apply for a double-degree programme, please proceed to the next steps:
- Fill the online application form;
- Prepare copies of the documents listed below and send them as electronic copies to TSU by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the deadline:
- Motivation letter in English (please explain why you have chosen a double-degree programme at TSU for your studies);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the Secondary education certificate that verifies the secondary school level (including academic transcript: list of subjects studied and scores earned);
- Translation of the Secondary education certificate in Russian or English* (including academic transcript);
- Copy of the Bachelor's degree certificate or an equivalent (including academic transcript: list of subjects studied and scores earned);
- Translation of the Bachelor's degree certificate into Russian or English* (including academic transcript);
- Copy of your ID-card /international passport (if available);
- Documentary proof of English or Russian language proficiency;
- Copy of personal study plan (please consult the programme manager/coordinator at your home university).
*For the first evaluation of education documents which has to occur before students come to TSU we need translation of all education documents including academic transcripts in Russian or English. There are two ways: 1. You can send us by email translations in English certified in your university, which is enough for the first evaluation. However, upon your arrival you will have to submit original of your Bachelor's degree certificate (no Secondary school certificate is needed at this stage for programmes other than Bachelor's) with the transcript and their translation in Russian only (!), as according to the law the Enrolment Office can accept documents translated into Russian only and certified by the notary. 2. You can translate diplomas into Russian in your country and certify the translation in the Russian Embassy.
Upon reviewing your documents, the Selection Committee makes decision of your enrolment. You will be forwarded the trilateral agreement and further instructions.