- Contact: 48
- Self-study: 60
- Total: 108
Language of Instruction: English
Author of the Course: Dr. Y. A. Bazhenova
- Assistant Professor, Dr. Yana A. Bazhenova;
- Assistant Professor, Dr. Stepan V. Ivantsov.
- to overview of the methods of reconstruction the lifestyle and burial conditions of fossil animals and ecosystems of the past.
- Knowledge of the main terms of the discipline; methods of the field and laboratory research in paleoecology and taphonomy;
- Skills of reconstruction the lifestyle and burial conditions of fossil animals and ecosystems of the past.
- Interview, Final test.